Above Group provides nationwide structural engineering to support architects, engineers, building owners, and managers. We are on the cutting edge of new technology, which serves both existing buildings and new construction with smart, safe structural solutions. Our design work encompasses new buildings, building renovations, parking garages, canopies, and ancillary building structures.
Our engineers also have expertise in a variety of seismic design and analysis of new and existing structures, snow / wind load conditions, including hurricane-force winds. Our team also has a thorough understanding of building settlement, foundation cracks, differentiation settlement and building failures and how to best remedy them.
We create efficient and effective designs using the latest industry tools for all of our projects. We utilize specially designed software to perform two and three-dimensional structural analyses under both static and dynamic loading. With a full range of capabilities, Above Group is prepared to handle all structural aspects of your project.
The Structural area of services includes:
• Building structural system selection (all sizes and types of timber, concrete, masonry and structural steel buildings)
• Structural frame design
• Foundation design
• Feasibility studies
• Fast-track design capabilities
• Structural evaluations
• Stress and fatigue analysis
• Expert witness and forensics
• Industrial structure and equipment support
• Renovation and preservation of historic structures
• Seismic isolation, dampers, and other protective technologies